Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to Crocheting...


I've been pretty busy these past few months. I've been knitting a lot, working a lot and I moved.
The moving jumbled my schedule around something terrible and I lost my knitting mojo for a while. I still don't feel he's entirely with me. So, if I lost myknitting mojo, what do you think that did for my crocheting mojo. Right... There was at least some knitting going on. In terms of crocheting, nada.
While unpacking a couple of weeks ago I found this Arachne. I crocheted this last year out of Bernat Soy. I sewed in the ends the other day. It is very soft.
I've been looking at hat patterns to start on. As soon as I take a break from all of my little knitting projects, I'd like to try making a hat. I'm in the mood for something whimsy. Perhaps a toy, something cute for sure !

1 comment:

Camille said...

This looks very pretty and soft against the carpet. I should try this pattern.