Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No, It is Crocheting



I was crafting the other day in Starbucks with my blogless friend Camille. Well, actually she has a blog, she just doesn't blog often, or should I say ever. -- Anyway, I was working on my Baby Cable Vest and told her that I was going to feature the neckline on this crocheting blog because the neck has to be single crocheted. This sparked somewhat of a debate between us. She says the crocheted neckline of a vest is not worth featuring. Don't think of her as being rude, we are good enough pals so she can express herself to me like that.

I can sort of see her point, sort of . Since this blog hardly gets any action, I will be posting the crocheted neckline. Here is how the neck looks so far. I will be sewing the shoulders together this evening and completing it. I should be posting the final neckline sometime next week.
The yarn by the way is Noro Silk Garden. I have no idea which color number.

No comments: